There are many ways to explore the mountainous terrain of North India, but a self-drive tour stands out! Whether you want to enjoy the climate of the region or learn about the culture of the local people, a self-drive tour is perfect. This Manali Ladakh self-drive tour takes you to the awe-inspiring high mountain passes, including Khardung La, Rohtang La, Baralacha La and Nakee La, and many remote places like Sarchu, Hunder and Jispa. During this road trip, you also pass Gata Loops, a series of 21 hairpin bends, considered one of the most challenging routes in India.
Manali Ladakh Manali Self Drive Tour is filled with many sightseeing opportunities as well. You can visit the numerous palaces in Ladakh and pay homage at the revered monasteries located here. Admire the bounties of nature with a visit to the Nubra Valley – the Valley of Flowers – and Pangong Tso – one of the highest lakes in the world. Admire the beauty of Tso Moriri, one of the largest freshwater lakes in Ladakh. Spot the various wildlife around Tso Kar lake. A three-night stay in camps makes this trip completely adventurous.
Manali Ladakh Manali Self Drive Tour
Price (Per Person): ` 52,800
Duration: 11 Days
Child Policy :
Children upto 5 years will be complimentary.
Child between the age of 5 to 10 years will be charged 27000 /- and Child between the gae of 10 to 14 years willbe charged 30000 /-
Children above 14 years willbe treated as an adult.
Hotel Details :
Manali – Hotel Iceland/ similar
Jispa- Hotel Padma Lodge / Ibex / similar
Leh – Spic N Span / similar
Nubra – Desert Himalaya / similar
Pangong Tso – Martsemik Camp/ similar
Tsomoriri – Tsomoriri Camps and resorts / Similar
Tso Kar – Lotus Camps/ Similar
Jispa- Padma lodge/ Ibex / similar
Manali – Iceland hotel/ Similar
Maximum Altitude: 14270 feet
Best Time to go: June to September
Total Distance Covered: 1398 KMS
Route: Manali – Jispa – Leh – Nubra Valley – Pangong Tso – Tso Moriri – Jispa – Manali
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. You need to have your own 4×4 vehicle.
(Vehicle has to be registered on your/family name )
2. Valid Driving License
3. All vehicles must be individually licensed / officially permitted for the road and comply with the legal requirements of cars used on public roads in India. It is compulsory for the vehicle to have a valid comprehensive insurance coverage policy.
4. The charges specified are for each crew member in the participating vehicle and includes accommodation on twin sharing basis along with breakfast, packed refreshments and dinner at the specified halts and night halts as specified in the itinerary , inner line permits, local guides, medical assistance with oxygen and medical supplies, service crew.
5. Participants may bring their drivers in their vehicles to accompany them on the trip. The charges would be extra. These charges include accommodation at night halts where drivers accommodation is not provided by the hotels, along with breakfast, packed refreshments and dinner at the specified halts and night halts, inner line permits.
6. Maximum 4 Pax per car is permitted . On this trip you will be crossing through from offbeat and remote areas. There are no fuel pumps available from Nubra till Tandi on the way back. Go Boundless will make alternate arrangements to carry fuel in the back up vehicle but we also request all the participants to extra carry jerry cans with them.
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
46 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
30 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before date of departure.
Lead/ Float and sweep cars with the convoy
Accommodation on double/ twin occupancy at best available hotels/ Camps
daily breakfast and dinner at all places except in some wherein packed lunch will also be provided .
Complete Trip Assistance
24X7 Backup vehicle with mechanics
24X7 Medical supplies with oxygen cylinders
Walkie Talkies for the communication
9.0% Government Service Tax
Vehicle/Fuel/ Road tax/tolls etc.
Tips, laundry and phone calls
Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral or aerated)
Any personal expenses
Any spare parts such as engine oil, break oil and others
Cost of any form rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
Anything not mentioned under Inclusions