Batch 01 : 18th June 2017
Batch 02 : 02nd July 2017
Category : Trekking
Level : Medium
Duration : 1 Day
Day 01 :
Catch morning train from CST which will reach 7:00 am at Kalyan. Meeting point will be Deepak Hotel near Kalyan Station. Proceed to Dehri, base village of Gorakhgad. Enroute Breakfast. Reach Dehri. Introduction and briefing session. Start ascending Gorakhgad by 9:30 am. Reach Top & explore the surrounding and start descending by 01:00 pm (approx). Have late lunch at base village and proceed back to Kalyan railway station.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :D
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Transportation from Kalyan to Kalyan by local jeeps
2. Breakfast, lunch and evening refreshment
3. Expertise and Guide Charges
1. Tax as applicable
2. Any other charges mention than above.
Tour Price : Rs.1540/- per person+Tax as applicable
46 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
30 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before date of departure.
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.